Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Just finished a new song. Actually it is an old song that is reworked. I recorded it when I wasn't producing quality recordings. It's about missions. That's why I've got this picture of me baptizing a girl in Mexico.

Here are the lyrics.

and the mp3

Enjoy:

Here I am before you Lord
To answer the question "Who will go?"
I am willing
I am ready
Here I am
Send me

I feel unworthy
But use me Lord
Teach me and guide me in Your love
Take my body
Take my mind
Take my soul
It's Your's oh Lord

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed the song. I listened last night when your Dad was here and now I listened again. God bless you.

Grandma

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the song. So simple, so full of surrender and desire to serve God.

(I know Matt and Femke through ORU and Spanish Church)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Gregory Fish said...

Thanks. I'll add more when I get recordings done @ www.myspace.com/gregoryfish

Matt and Femke are great friends. We miss them.

Dios te bendiga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home