Monday, February 19, 2007

(read carefully and completely and follow instructions at the bottom)

This is the truth
If we turn things upside down
We can’t hope for goodness to win the world
I would be lying to you if I said that
The human race has a great future ahead
That altruism could replace egotism
That your lives could be filled with joy
That your children could be safe and healthy
Before anything you must know
The human race cannot accomplish these things
And I am convinced of this because I know you
Corruption and selfishness are so ingrained in you
Compassion breeds weakness
when only the strong survive and
I refuse to believe under any circumstance that
You can turn things around in the coming years
This world may be sinking to new depths but
There are even more revelations to come
The human race has only one destiny
And whether you like it or not
This is what is real
I am the Lord, Your God

You should know I believe exactly the opposite

(now read back through backwards, line by line, from "I am the Lord, Your God" and see how everything changes.)

This text comes from a video by Community Christian Church who adapted an idea presented by Granger Community Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home